downloading from download.eset.com doesn't finish

• Most Valued Members

Hi,

I'm trying to download x64.zip (ESMC all-in-one installer) from download.eset.com; but no matter which system I download from [Windows or Linux], the transfer is closed with 676Mb remaining.   

I'm not sure why it's doing this.  Might anyone have any idea?

Thanks

Ed

• Administrators

Do you have the repository set to AUTOSELECT so that installers are downloaded from the closest CDN server?

Do you use a firewall or proxy that might possibly disrupt the communication or corrupt downloaded files?

• ESET Staff

@Marcos: My understanding is that problem is with manual download of ESMC all-in-one installer from ESET download pages, i.e. it is not related to ESMC,

Could you please provide IP address of download.eset.com from you location? Also it is possible to capture download using wireshark or similar tool that could possibly help to diagnose?

• Most Valued Members
5 hours ago, MartinK said:

@Marcos: My understanding is that problem is with manual download of ESMC all-in-one installer from ESET download pages, i.e. it is not related to ESMC,

Could you please provide IP address of download.eset.com from you location? Also it is possible to capture download using wireshark or similar tool that could possibly help to diagnose?

Hi,

I'm getting the IP 91.228.167.110. 

The attached dump shows the last ~100 lines of entry.

With the following result:

ewong@lasso:/data2$ curl --output x64.zip  https://download.eset.com/com/eset/apps/business/era/allinone/latest/x64.zip
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
 29  647M   29  192M    0     0  61461      0  3:04:06  0:54:41  2:09:25 95105
curl: (18) transfer closed with 477274427 bytes remaining to read
ewong@lasso:/data2$

tcpdump.zip