VlP

ESMC Dynamic Group notification

Hi.

I can't find the way, how to send email with computer name, when content of dynamic group changes. I need to now which computer enter or leave dynamic group, not only information that dynamic group content changes. I cannot use variables in mail content...

The membership in dynamic group is evaluated by agent on clients which can be offline without connection to the ESMC server. Agent itself doesn't send SMTP notifications.

Hi.

So its not possible to send information which computer "enter/leave" dynamic group in ESMC?

6 minutes ago, VlP said:

Hi.

So its not possible to send information which computer "enter/leave" dynamic group in ESMC?

ESMC gets membership from agents when they connect to it. If a client is offline, the membership can change without ESMC knowing it since the client is offline.

I don't care if the client is offline, I used dynamic group in server enviroment (there are always online). I need only know what computer enter this group (name), not only "change" in this group...