ekrn.exe Spiking CPU to 95-99%

I have been using e

ESET Internet Securiry for a very long time and had no problems with it. But over the past few days, I'm getting some serious CPU usage fron ekrn.exe. The CPU will always stay on 100% and the only solution is to restart the whole PC. Please, if someone knows how to fix this, please tell me.

I also have Avast Premier and the realtime protection is disabled.

• Administrators

Is it happening when no on-demand scan is being run? Do you have idle-state scanning disabled in the advanced setup?

Please generate a complete memory dump of ekrn when the issue is manifesting. Open the advanced setup -> tools -> diagnostics, set the dump type to "Full" and click ok. Then click "Generate" (dump) in the same window.

When done, collect logs with ESET Log Collector, upload the archive to a safe location and drop me a personal message with a download link.

5 hours ago, Marcos said:

Is it happening when no on-demand scan is being run? Do you have idle-state scanning disabled in the advanced setup?

Please generate a complete memory dump of ekrn when the issue is manifesting. Open the advanced setup -> tools -> diagnostics, set the dump type to "Full" and click ok. Then click "Generate" (dump) in the same window.

When done, collect logs with ESET Log Collector, upload the archive to a safe location and drop me a personal message with a download link.

I'm just collecting Logs. I didn't enabled all, such as Internet Logs, Computer Scan Logs and ect. Because I think these aren't important

On 7/5/2019 at 11:43 AM, Marcos said:

Since the SysInspector logs took very long to export, I done it separately, meaning that in the folder, there is eis_logs and eis_logs2 (eis_logs2 is the sysinspector only)

Logs: https://www.dropbox.com/home/ESET DUMP FILES