Default action after Enter (Eset Internet Security)

Hello,

I would like to ask what Eset Internet Security do after choose "Enter" key on keyboard (without clicking mouse) in that situation:
1. Block
2. Allow

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LuuWKYctIOCw4jNZ2hJ7OSaBtwOjkJTK/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

Edited by Eset_people

Unfortunately, most can't interpret your screen shot since it's in Polish.

Edited by itman

The first alert screen shot was posted for Chrome. The second screen shot in English is for IE11. As far as the IE11 alert, it should not have been generated since go.microsoft.com web site has a valid certificate.

It appears that something is not right with your Eset installation. The installation should have installed the Eset root CA certificate in the Windows root CA certificate store. IE11 uses the Windows root CA certificate store. This also probably is the reason for the Chrome certificate alerts you are receiving.

If you have made custom changes to Eset settings, use the Eset Export feature to save those. Then uninstall Eset, reboot, and then reinstall Eset. Use the Eset Import feature to reestablish your custom settings if they were previously Exported. Now check if these previous certificate alerts reappear.

I am asking about another case. When the Eset Internet Security display the message like examples in screenshot 1(polish) or in screenshot 2(english) (it is only examples) user can click Block or Allow.

My question is what Eset Internet Security do after choose "Enter" key on the keyboard: Block or Allow (when the message like in screenshots appear)

Thank you

9 hours ago, Eset_people said:

My question is what Eset Internet Security do after choose "Enter" key on the keyboard: Block or Allow (when the message like in screenshots appear)

Nothing.

You must select allow or block tab on the alert. All other keyboard input is ignored; that is the keyboard is locked.

Edited by itman