Steaming help

Go to solution Solved by Arakasi,

Hello I have use Smart security before and had no problems steaming on xbox 360 and xbox one. After smart security went from 6 too 7 I can no longer steam off my xbox one. I try the two following links below but either help, it seems Firewall is blocking it some how from Windows find the devices.I know it firewall doing this cause only way I got it to work after 6 went to 7 was uninstall and trouble shoot it.

Any help getting this to work would be nice. And I have try to Switch to interactive filtering mode.

First link:

hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2352

Second Link:

hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2317

My spec:

Windows 8.1 Pro

Smart security 7

Update!

Try using the Configure Rules and Zone and add the Xbox one using systems IP address. Windows 8 now see the devices but loops to connect. I try disabling Smart security and it works perfect. I try switch to Interactive mode and played streaming but it doesn't pop up as a rule. I really hate disable this everytime I go enjoy something on xbox or uninstall all together use something else.

Edited by FluffyButt

• Solution

Try temporarily switching to learning mode, and proceed with your streaming. Report back if successful.

Learning mode is a temporary filter mode.

Try temporarily switching to learning mode, and proceed with your streaming. Report back if successful.

Learning mode is a temporary filter mode.

This worked! It show nothing being blocked and I try flipping it back auto and it works perfect now. Hopefully it stay that way but I didn't know it had Learning mode pff I should toy with it litter more haha Thanks..

Edited by FluffyButt