how to configure the installation driven from the console but with local repository?

Hi guys,

I need to upgrade all my endpoints (2800) but i have a recurrent issue with the apache proxy, then, i want to send the installation from local repository, but i have a question, can i put both .msi (x86 and x64) in the same folder so that the console chooses which one to install according to the architecture of the system?.

Which is the best way to accomplish this task?

Thanks and regards.

9 minutes ago, Mauricio Osorio said:

Hi guys,

I need to upgrade all my endpoints (2800) but i have a recurrent issue with the apache proxy, then, i want to send the installation from local repository, but i have a question, can i put both .msi (x86 and x64) in the same folder so that the console chooses which one to install according to the architecture of the system?.

Which is the best way to accomplish this task?

Thanks and regards.

A little bit more information:

Today i have 2800 endpoints with agent v.7 and EES v.6.6 and all of those have Windows O.S.

I have ESET Security Management Center.

Regards.

• ESET Staff

In case you will be using offline repository generated using the mirror tool, which downloads the metadata, then you will just select the installer from the offered list. If you will be doing it in a way that you create your own folder, you will have to use the direct path to the installation file, which means you will have to do two separate tasks, one for 32-bit and one for 64-bit machines.