Problème est parental control

Bonjour, eset parental control fonctionne depuis au moins 1 an sur le xiamo redmi 6A de mon fils. Je le suis aperçue qu'il arrivait à contourner le budget temps en utilisant le nettoyage de la sécurité. J'ai donc interdit l'accès à sécurité. Depuis, lorsqu'il veut jouer, le téléphone de met en veille et en le réactivant, il demande 1 seconde le code du control mais impossible de jouer. J'ai évidemment remis l'accès à la sécurité mais rien de plus. J'ai désinstallé, réinstallé, toujours pareil, il se met en veille dès qu'il veut jouer. J'ai aussi decocher la protection de la batterie. Le seul moyen pour jouer est de decocher le contrôle d'application. Pouvez vous m'aider ?

merci

Machine translation:
ESET Parental Control has been running for at least 1 year on Xiaomi Redmi 6A of my son. I realized that he was able to get around the time budget by using the security cleaning. So I banned access to security. Since when he wants to play, the phone pauses and reactivates it, it asks 1 second control code but impossible to play. I obviously gave access to security but nothing more. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, always the same, it goes to sleep as soon as he wants to play. I also uncheck the battery protection. The only way to play is to uncheck the application control. Can you help me ?

• Administrators

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English (use a machine translator if necessary).

Regarding issues on mobile phones, the best course of action is to create a support ticket using the in-product form which will ensure that logs from the program and device necessary for troubleshooting will be submitted to customer care.