Kindle Fire HD version unable to complete upgrade to pro version.

Hi, I have major problems upgrading my free version to the premium version downloaded from the Amazon app store, although payment was taken I find I cannot complete the upgrade process, it starts the process of checking the license but then goes back to the buy new license page within the app. Contacted c.s. who just sent me to a help page which didn't help, then said to delete then reinstall the app which also didn't work. I've had no further reply from them so am asking here for help.

Tia.

Edited by Doctor9fan

Hello,

Who is c.s. ?

Are you referring to ESET Mobile Security, because i don't see you mention it in your original post ?

If you are having license issues, i suggest contacting Customer Care by phone during normal business hours.

C.S. is customer services. I have emailed them several times, they replied with a link to their help pages, when I said they didn't help they asked me to reinstall, I told them that also didn't work. I have had no further reply.

Sorry as this is the mobile security board I thought  didn't need to mention that.

Apologies,

Still had to clarify, for future readers as well.  ;) 

I defer to my original statement about a call by phone for quicker resolution, however the forum staff are always willing to help on customer issues similar to yours.

Sorry for the delay in support.

No problem.

I gave eset a call but they said I had to call again tomorrow, in the meantime I also called amazon who said they couldn't help but as a goodwill gesture they refunded the cost - usually they don't do that hence why I hadn't tried previously.

Hopefully when I purchase via the eset website it'll be fine.