12 minutes ago, BeanSlappers said:

Im using firefox 67 and the page https://www.amtso.org/check-desktop-phishing-page/ and it does not block it.

It does for me. See the above screen shot I posted. I also just retested with the same result, Eset detects it.

Do you have SSL/TLS scanning enabled?

1 minute ago, itman said:

It does for me. See the above screen shot I posted. I also just retested with the same result, Eset detects it.

Do you have SSL/TLS scanning enabled?

Yes and its set to auto for filtering mode.  Works correctly with parental controls (except for image search) and nothing is in the exclusion as well.

1 minute ago, BeanSlappers said:

Works correctly with parental controls (except for image search) and nothing is in the exclusion as well.

I have Parental Controls disabled since I don't use the feature. So this might be a factor in the non-detection. Temporarily disable it and retest to see if Eset now pops up an alert and blocks it.

43 minutes ago, BeanSlappers said:

Yes and its set to auto for filtering mode.  Works correctly with parental controls (except for image search) and nothing is in the exclusion as well.

Change it from Auto to Scan and it will work fine.

28 minutes ago, Sammo said:

Change it from Auto to Scan and it will work fine.

Wait I was looking in the wrong part the info I gave was for the email scanning lol.  Sorry about that I will look again.

1 minute ago, BeanSlappers said:

Wait I was looking in the wrong part the info I gave was for the email scanning lol.  Sorry about that I will look again.

Sorry I was in the right part, ok so for protoval filtering there is not scan, just auto interactive and policy in the web and email settings. 

1 hour ago, itman said:

I have Parental Controls disabled since I don't use the feature. So this might be a factor in the non-detection. Temporarily disable it and retest to see if Eset now pops up an alert and blocks it.

Then if that affects it, then eset should fix it, because all these are supposed to work together.

12 hours ago, BeanSlappers said:

Then if that affects it, then eset should fix it, because all these are supposed to work together.

Did you verify if Parental Controls is disabled, Eset shows an alert for AMTSO phishing test using FireFox 67.x?

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, BeanSlappers said:

Yes and still the same thing.

Something must be wrong with your FireFox installation. Again, it works fine for me on FF 67.4.

Edited by itman

Posted (edited)

That is the the link I have been testing lol, and there have been others that has been saying the same thing too lol.  Not to mention that this is a clean install of firefox.

Edited by BeanSlappers

57 minutes ago, BeanSlappers said:

That is the the link I have been testing lol, and there have been others that has been saying the same thing too lol.  Not to mention that this is a clean install of firefox.

Again, the only thing I can think of is something is wrong with your Eset SSL/TLS protocol scanning settings. On the AMTSO phishing test web page, verify that Eset's root certificate is being used:

AMTSO_Phishing.thumb.png.250fc04d044b8bdfd897e79affc7992b.png

Nope from GoDaddy.com.

I have ABP Decentralize and duckduckgo essenturals on my brouwser too.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, BeanSlappers said:

Nope from GoDaddy.com.

This indicates Eset SSL/TLS protocol scanning is not functioning properly.

Check if you have first somehow excluded the AMTSO domain from scanning. Next, check if the Eset root CA certificate has been installed in Firefox's corresponding root CA certificate store.

Edited by itman

17 hours ago, BeanSlappers said:

Nope from GoDaddy.com.

I have ABP Decentralize and duckduckgo essenturals on my brouwser too.

Did you change the Eset SSL/TLS protocol scanning from Auto to Scan?

1 hour ago, Sammo said:

Did you change the Eset SSL/TLS protocol scanning from Auto to Scan?

That really isn't necessary for any of the major browsers; Firefox, Chrome, IE11, and Edge. I have use the default Eset setting of "Auto" for years w/o issue.

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, itman said:

That really isn't necessary for any of the major browsers; Firefox, Chrome, IE11, and Edge. I have use the default Eset setting of "Auto" for years w/o issue.

It has been absolutely necessary for me with several of my browsers. Eset has just not been working correctly for me with out this setting and it may also be the case for some other users as well. Perhaps Eset should look into the issue. And my browsers have had access to the Eset Certificates.

Edited by Sammo

7 hours ago, itman said:

This indicates Eset SSL/TLS protocol scanning is not functioning properly.

Check if you have first somehow excluded the AMTSO domain from scanning. Next, check if the Eset root CA certificate has been installed in Firefox's corresponding root CA certificate store.

Where do I go for that?  Please remember that I am still new to this.

20 minutes ago, BeanSlappers said:

No it downloaded

Please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector so that I can check your configuration.

Logs collected with ESET Log Collector. See my signature or FAQ at the right-hand side of this forum for a link to instructions.

13 hours ago, BeanSlappers said:

Where do I go for that?  Please remember that I am still new to this.

At this point, I would assume the Eset root certificate is not installed in FireFox. You can verify this by opening FireFox's Options and selecting the following:

Privacy & Security -> Certificates -> View Certificates.

At this point, FireFox's Certificate Manager should be displayed. The Authorities tab should have opened by default; if not, select that tab. Scroll down to where certificate names beginning with "E" are located and search for certificate beginning with "Eset."