Error Message Deleting Files From Quarantine

I noticed I had accumulated a number of quarantined filed.  I decided to delete these but a few will not delete.  When I try I get the following error message:  "Removing File From Quarantine Failed".  What the heck is that all about?  How do I get ride of these remaining files?

They are safely stored in the quarantine, they can't get out of there and do any harm. But you should still be able to delete what's in there when you wish of course. I did delete a few items myself just a couple of days ago without any problems so it did work fine for me.

To give ESET some more details. What OS do you use and what version of ESS do you have installed?

• Administrators

We'd need to get a Process monitor log from the moment when you attempt to delete quarantined files to get more information about what's going on. Maybe the actual files have already been removed from the disk and only information about the files was preserved. Have you tried contacting Customer care?

It sounds like theyre already gone by way of manual deletion or automated temp cleaner, or other security product. I would check the quarantine directory manually to confirm.