data leakage protection

Aim2018

• Most Valued Members
47 minutes ago, Aim2018 said:

Hi,

does eset endpoint protection support dlp ? 

If yes how can I do that 

Thanks

I guess this is what you are looking for : https://www.eset.com/int/business/data-loss-prevention-safetica/

Hi,

Thanks , I guess it is another product . I want to know whether dlp is included in endpoint protection .

• Most Valued Members
1 minute ago, Aim2018 said:

Hi,

Thanks , I guess it is another product . I want to know whether dlp is included in endpoint protection .

Indeed it is another product as far as I know , Endpoint doesn't have that feature

Hi,

What if the user  transferring a confidential file containing a bank account details

Thanks

Edited by Aim2018
change

• Most Valued Members
2 minutes ago, Aim2018 said:

Hi,

What if the user  transferring a confidential file containing a bank account details

Thanks

You could just encrypt the file and send it to where you want , so the receiver will need to decrypt it in order to see what is inside.

ESET also provides Encryption services here : https://www.eset.com/us/business/endpoint-security/encryption/

Or you could use Bitlocker or some other Encryption software.

• Most Valued Members
3 minutes ago, Aim2018 said:

Hi,

I am looking for something like below 

I guess you need to wait for some ESET Staff to answer you about this.

• Administrators

As already mentioned above, the DLP solution is not integrated in Endpoint whose purpose is to protect the machine from threats and not to prevent documents or other sensitive objects leaving the network. We have a technical alliance with Safetica that provides a DLP solution for our customers who are interested in it.