Jump to content

Last Connected Not Correct

Recommended Posts

ESET Remote Administrator (Server), Version 6.5 (6.5.417.0)
ESET Remote Administrator (Web Console), Version 6.5 (6.5.388.0)

I have a computer that has the same OS build and ESET versions installed as a few others on my network. However, one of my machines shows a last connected of March 13 (this computer has been logged in since then). I checked the machine and it is on the same updated version of ESET as the rest of my computers which has been after the last connected date. I can even send tasks to it. I am at a  loss on what I need to check to ensure everything is registering correctly. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Edited by wdbrokaw
Title was incorrect
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've found similar instances and attribute it to some form of agent corruption. I haven't found an easy way to repair the agent, but the majority of the time, simply uninstalling and reinstalling the agent resolves the issue.

Not what I would consider a "fix", but does get things working again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was doing more troubleshooting with the computer itself. It seems the users Outlook also hasn't been updated since the same time as the last connected. 

This is odd because she still gets all of her emails. If she deletes an email from her outlook app that says its not updated and then loggs into OWA the email is in her deleted folder. So it is still sending and receiving emails correctly. I am starting to think this isn't an ESET issue. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...