My password manager for browsers doesn't work

After an update my password manager addon stopped working on all the browsers it worked before and when I click on the password manager button in chrome or opera browser I see a message which say:  "ESET Password Manager is not installed on your computer or outdated. Please visit ESET Password Manager homepage and install the latest version to use all its features." but the link just brings me to ESET main site without giving me any further instructions on what should I do now.

why this happened and how do I fix this?

Do you have Eset Smart Security installed? This is the only version that offers the password manager feature.

7 hours ago, itman said:

Do you have Eset Smart Security installed? This is the only version that offers the password manager feature.

Yes I have I USED the password manager until two days ago when the update happened.

Edited by red pill

• ESET Insiders

In my case, when it forces me to update extension for Chrome, it constantly throw me image.png.d9d8c58079aa2cc26cf82892f2dbb329.png

popup, and extension don't run, but have got required permissions

6 hours ago, mandiato said:

After one more uninstall/install cycle finally extension starts working again 🙂

It seems like we have different problems cause the password manager doesn't work on any browser on my PC now. So what should I do?.

can I reinstall the password manager itself and not just the addon of some browser?.

4 hours ago, red pill said:

It seems like we have different problems cause the password manager doesn't work on any browser on my PC now. So what should I do?.

Perform an Eset "Repair" installation via Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs & Features -> Uninstall a program. Select your currently installed Eset installation. You will be asked whether you want to "Uninstall" or "Repair." Select "Repair."

An Eset repair install has fixed most of my past problems with Eset.

On 5/25/2019 at 11:35 PM, itman said:

Perform an Eset "Repair" installation via Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs & Features -> Uninstall a program. Select your currently installed Eset installation. You will be asked whether you want to "Uninstall" or "Repair." Select "Repair."

An Eset repair install has fixed most of my past problems with Eset.

I done it and restarted my PC but its still doesn't work. what is going on here?