ESET Endpoint Antivirus Sotware Updates

How do I schedule automatic anitvirus updates in Security Management Center for all computers on my domain when a new antivirus version is released?

• Administrators

By default ESET security products check for new version of modules in 1 hour interval plus we also employ streamed updates and LiveGrid check for maximum protection.

If you mean program updates, currently you need to create and send a software install task on clients when you want to upgrade a security product to a newer version. However, we now have so-called micro program component updates ready which will allow for automatic update to the latest version if you configure program updates to be installed automatically.

I do mean program updates. I'm managing 200+ computers and I'd like to either do it in bulk or have it automatically run when a new version goes live.

Thank you for your quick response!

• Administrators

Please check https://forum.eset.com/topic/19566-dynamic-group-to-pick-up-multiple-old-versions-of-eset/ for information how to create a dynamic group with computers running an older version of ESET security product. Subsequently you can send a software install task to the group to upgrade the security product to the latest version.