Why I Unsubcribed - Product Not Properly Maintained

I unsubscribed from Premium for the following reasons:

1.  Eset Anti-Theft does not work with the Samsung Galaxy S10 and has not been fixed in months.
See: https://forum.eset.com/topic/18828-anti-theft-not-compatible-with-new-samsung-galaxy-s10/

2.  I was charged $14.99 for a premium renewal, but the app expired and said Free.  I restarted the phone which didn't help. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app which didn't work either. I notified Google and they refunded the charge.

Apparently Eset is not properly supporting this product anymore.   Sad.

Edited by MarcFL

• Administrators

1, ESET like any other application on Android is considerably limited by the design of the operating system and permissions granted by the system / user. I've searched bug reports and tickets from users related to S10 issues and there was basically just one related to fingerprint authentication. That said, I assume that EMS works alright on S10. In case of issues, customer care should be contacted and logs should be submitted from the application for perusal.

2, Without further investigation and logs it's impossible to tell what happened. Users are expected to contact customer care if there's an issue and a resolution or explanation should be provided relatively quickly.