Mrs J Rennie

Josie

Due to hard drive failure, we cannot retrieve the security, I am told that it has expired but I am not sure that is correct. What do I do re have the cover

I have twice sent info to have my security re instated after a change of hardware, neither email which I provided has had a response despit a message saying an email has been sent.

• Administrators

Please contact the seller from whom you purchased your license. It could be that we have a different email address on files than the one you entered in the form. The seller should be able to assist you and provide you with your license email.

I already have the licence email on the email which I provided. Very dissappointed, may have to just start again. I am not comfortable having no antvirus on the system, it is just taking too long to trace it. The next payment is due in August.

• Administrators

Just to let you know, I was able to find a license registered to a different email than the one used for your previous license. It's XXXXXX.XXX5@gmail.com (most letters were replaced with X). I've entered it in the password retrieval form https://www.eset.com/int/support/lost-license/ so you should have received it to that email address.