This just started today, any of my BPP websites are being redirected to the ESET page. https://help.eset.com/eis/12/en-US/how_resolve_bp_browser_error.html

I know they (Mozilla) have been fooling around with FF this week as earlier in the week my FF extensions stopped working between FF updates.

They (BPP sites) seem to be working OK in IE11. I followed the direction at the KB BPP page (see above) and previously (for another issue) did the disable SSL/TSL... reboot ...and re-enabled SSL/TSL.

I'm using Win 7x64, EIS and a VPN.

Forgive me if this a dup post.

Regards,

Tom

Edited by TomFace

I will make this general statement. FireFox is so screwed up presently, I just wouldn't use it for anything.

Edited by itman

• Administrators

No problems here with v12.2.9 on Windows 10. I assume you've already tried restarting the computer, haven't you?

2 hours ago, itman said:

I will make the general statement. FireFox is so screwed up presently, I just wouldn't use it for anything.

I can appreciate that!

My issue appears to be self-inflicted...I enabled Encryption the other day in HTTPS Everywhere in FF. That looks to be the problem.

I normally use IE11 with BPP and my PW Mgr as they all work well together.

I've always had an issue w/FF working with my PW Mgr & BPP (and certificates). I must be special:wacko:.

It appears my issue is resolved.

Sorry for the bother;)

Regards,

Tom

Edited by TomFace