Having a Issue with A Website

Walmart.thumb.PNG.e61307044f5eb4490c82b6c8cd6d4720.PNGI'm trying to use walmart.ca photo center but I'm getting a pop up that says server certificate changed unexpectedly.  This site worked a couple weeks ago when I order pictures but now I can't get into it.  I have attached a picture of the popup.    This does not mean I have a virus right because the connection was terminated

• Administrators

Are you still getting the warning message about untrusted certificate? I've tried to reproduce it to no avail. The certificate used by the server is valid and trusted, it's not revoked.

• Administrators

Please carry on as follows:
- enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Details for technical support
- reproduce the warning
- disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here (only moderators will be able to access it)

I will have to do sometime this week i'm going out of town soon!!  I don't use the site to much just wanted to see if anyone else was having an issue with it

• Administrators

Please carry on as follows:

- reboot the machine
- gather logs with ELC
- upload the generated archive as well as the file c:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Security\publicKeyPins.dat here.

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, MorrisGR said:

No, please don't follow the instructions there. SSL filtering should never be disabled unless advised by customer care as a last resort.