this is possibly the worst anti virus software I've encountered. It worked fine a couple of years ago for my cellular phone and tablets but it is destructive to the workflow and functioning of the PC's we are using . We want a refund

What Eset product are you specifically referring to? You posted in the Internet & Smart Security forum section.

What issues are you having?

As far as refunds go, that is something you will have to discuss with Eset - USA. I assume this is whom you purchased the software from. Their contact information is here: https://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/

• Administrators

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you encountered, however, ESET's products are popular and highly awarded worldwide. I for one haven't heard about issues connected with our products that would cause disruption of user's workflow. I would strongly recommend customer care first since it sounds you are having bigger problems with your system and that are not caused by ESET that would not most likely be sorted by getting a refund and uninstalling it. Of course, a refund is possible within 30 days since the purchase if I remember correctly.