Secure browser does not open.

31 minutes ago, Marcos said:

What is you bank's Internet Banking url? Also we kindly ask you to give this topic a meaningful name.

htttps://www.lansforsakringar.se/sodermanland/privat/bank/

1 hour ago, hans_t said:

this i my screen:

What should I do?

skärmdump ESET.png

This is what I just posted about ref 66.0.3 FF Update.. I am able to Open your site in FF / BPP.

Try Advanced Settings/ Web-Email/ Clk + in SSL-TLS/ UN-Check "Exclude communications from Trusted Domains". The BPP sites started opening after that, & I later Re-Checked the box and it still worked. I also had checked "When you open a new tab switch to it immediately", and Possibly the Update Un-checked it. I re-chk'd it. You may not notice the site Opened IF this is Un-chk'd and you're use to it.

This FIX was in a 10/24/18 Thread below about Paypal not Re-directing in BPP / http/2, etc., and THAT is why I was interested in Old Threads I had posted in. Found I had saved it BUT its a shame if helpful info is removed in less than 6 months unless Storage is very limited.

https://forum.eset.com/topic/17307-paypal-still-not-redirecting-in-online-baning-app/?tab=comments&_fromLogin=1

16 minutes ago, COStark26 said:

This is what I just posted about ref 66.0.3 FF Update.. I am able to Open your site in FF / BPP.

Try Advanced Settings/ Web-Email/ Clk + in SSL-TLS/ UN-Check "Exclude communications from Trusted Domains". The BPP sites started opening after that, & I later Re-Checked the box and it still worked. I also had checked "When you open a new tab switch to it immediately", and Possibly the Update Un-checked it. I re-chk'd it. You may not notice the site Opened IF this is Un-chk'd and you're use to it.

Advanced settings in which program? Firefox?

7 minutes ago, hans_t said:

Advanced settings in which program? Firefox?

Sorry, ESET. 1 left-clk on System Tray - e - opens ESET for me/ Settings/ see bottom right Advanced Setup .... go from there as described.

Archived