ESET Endpoint Security v7.1.2045.5 released???

Jamie-TM

Soo... I've just logged into ESMC and noticed that there is a new version of ESET Endpoint Security v7.1.2045.5:

image.png.4f463aa706c4ff9c61b5a81c3edeff96.png

I can't see anything in the forum for release notes though:

image.png.3d60edb64445962ca5e1331c42ca096d.png

Could one of the ESET Staff advise when we can expect the change log please.

Thanks,

Jamie

Thanks Patrick - I didn't think to look in the Remote Management section 🙂

Hopefully it'll get updated onto the UK page shortly for anyone else who's looking.

ATB,

Jamie

• Administrators

Most likely the person responsible for posting announcements is currently on his way to the US. An announcement about the availability of the new version of Endpoint 7.1 will be posted as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 2:53 PM, Marcos said:

Most likely the person responsible for posting announcements is currently on his way to the US. An announcement about the availability of the new version of Endpoint 7.1 will be posted as soon as possible.

@Marcos

Does Endpoint 7.1 align with ESMC 7.0 policies? 

I am about to deploy ESMC 7.0.72.0 and EES 7.1 and just wanted to check if features like Audit log and Security report are already supported by ESMC 7.0 or there is ESMC 7.1 about to be released that will support new client features?

Thanks in advance!

• ESET Staff

Hello.

For audit log collection there will be eventually a new version of ESMC (however, this one will be released later, towards the end of the year 2019). As of now, the functionality is intended for un-managed environments. The same is valid for security report (that shows the data to the local user). 

In next few weeks we will release a "Configuration Engine / Support Module" which will bring in configuration options for the newly added features (like the new notifications, etc.). 

Edited by MichalJ