FF 66.0.3 & BPP Links "Won't Open" Edit

(for me) After the 4/10 Firefox 66.0.3 Update Nothing linked to BPP would Open today UNTIL  ... Adv Setup/ Web - Email / SSL-TLS ... UN-Chk Exclude communications with trusted domains.

Then BPP Linked pages presented again. FYI unless it's only me.

P.S. Marcos, can you confirm access to all prior posts we make has been mostly purged. I remembered you saying to try this edit prior but I only see the 3 last posts I made (in the see all your posts link) , so it just took longer to find the solution in my case..

Edited by COStark26

• Administrators

I'm sorry but I'm afraid I don't get what you mean. Please clarify and possibly provide a screen shot or two for illustration, if needed.

18 hours ago, Marcos said:

I'm sorry but I'm afraid I don't get what you mean. Please clarify and possibly provide a screen shot or two for illustration, if needed.

When first tried & posted when  Any Link in regular Firefox that normally loads in BPP was Clk'd ....  the Green, New Window appeared BUT the Page Loading Dots just repeated indefinitely. The target Sites never Opened. The Un-Check ( SSL/TLS -- Excl comm with trusted domains) above made the sites Open as usual.

Today, I RE-Chk'd the Exclude Box and it works. I recall the CA Certificate issue involved Un-Chking something, closing, Re-open and Re-Chking same box. Maybe this worked the same way.

I can Only Find 3 Old Threads I posted-in back to Jan 3 - No other posts that involved this type issue appear although it states - All of my posts - .. Are old posts Retrieval limited now?

• Administrators

Older topics are automatically archived and locked after some time. If there is a problem opening a particular internet banking website in a secure browser, please create a new topic.

. The Un-Check ( SSL/TLS -- Excl comm with trusted domains) above made the sites Open as usual.

Exactly where did you uncheck, in Firefox set up or somewhere in ESET?