Repositories do not appear ESMC

hello team I am working with the ESET Security Management Center console, but it presents a problem, when I try to update the new agent version the repositories do not appear. I did the task of adding or changing so that it updates through the repository: hxxp://repositorynocdn.eset.com/v1 Perform all the procedure indicated to verify if there is no blockage in the fire hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/info.meta Follow the steps indicated in the kb: https://support.eset.com/kb5667/?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US, but I still do not have good results, please your help. 

• Administrators

What version of the ESMC Server do you use? Is it the last one available on ESET's download servers?

• ESET Staff

If you switch repository to "AUTOSELECT", does it change the behavior? Please list the version of server / webconsole as listed in the "about" section of ESMC console. 

Hi Michalj I switched repository to "AUTOSELECT",  there were no improvements, the problem continues.

Server Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard (64 bit)

ESET Security Management Center version (Server) 7.0 (7.0.577.0)

ESET Security Management Center version (Console) 7.0 (7.0.429.0)

the images were attached.

IMG_20190408_145024.jpg

IMG_20190408_145124.jpg

• ESET Staff

Hello,

I would remove all of the filters from the view. Secondly, is your ESMC server communicating directly, or over a HTTP Proxy? If no, then we will need trace logs from server, from the time when you have attempted to open the repository content.

Also, what is the "status overview" section saying about repository availability?

Hello team, all the filters were removed, even install a new  console and it updates the repositories without problem.

Could you tell me which other configuration to check. The files are attached "the log and screenshots"

Thanks.

Captura 1.JPG

Captura 3.JPG

Log.rar

• ESET Staff

Can you also remove the language filter please? Is the console deployed on Windows, or is it an Appliance? 

Edited by MichalJ