Is there an archive of older releases somewhere?

E_W

After installing the 12.1.31.0, I've been having major performance issues with some applications. It's made one graphics application completely useless due to it causing the application to slow down to freezing stutters during some operations that require real-time visual feedback.

Initially I thought it was a windows update but narrowed the issue down to ESET. Turning off real-time protection returned performance to normal. I only started having this issue after the 12.1.31.0 upgrade.

I want to roll back to the previous version I had. Is there an ESET archive of older versions? And are there logs somewhere to show what version I was using last? The GUI's event log doesn't go far back enough to the last version update I applied.

Edit: I found the KB2885 page, but it's missing a lot of versions.

Edited by E_W

• Administrators

We do not have an archive of older versions. The goal is to have the most current version which provide maximum protection and have older issues fixed.

Have you tried installing v12.1 from scratch but that didn't make any difference? If pausing real-time protection resolves the issue, please raise a ticket for customer care, provide them with a Procmon log and logs gatahered with ESET Log Collector. Since you will need to upload them due to a bigger size, you can also drop me a private message with download links. Unfortunately I'm ouf of reach of a pc until the next week so I won't be able to check them out immediately.

23 hours ago, Marcos said:

We do not have an archive of older versions. The goal is to have the most current version which provide maximum protection and have older issues fixed.

Have you tried installing v12.1 from scratch but that didn't make any difference? If pausing real-time protection resolves the issue, please raise a ticket for customer care, provide them with a Procmon log and logs gatahered with ESET Log Collector. Since you will need to upload them due to a bigger size, you can also drop me a private message with download links. Unfortunately I'm ouf of reach of a pc until the next week so I won't be able to check them out immediately.

I did a reinstall via the repair function and performance seems back to normal now.

23 hours ago, E_W said:

I did a reinstall via the repair function and performance seems back to normal now.

I take that back. The reinstall via the repair function rolled me back to the prior version, which is what brought me back to normal performance.