Jump to content

Has EIS latest version 12.1.31.0 been pulled from the server the gui uses ?


Recommended Posts

I just checked and the notification i got last week for the new version12.1.31.being available  is no longer offered, has this roll out been pulled due to issues?

Edited by tommy456
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

I have no information about v12.1.31 being pulled down due to some serious issues. 

To my best knowledge,there was only a minor cosmetic issue reported with opening gui when an email was reclassified as spam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I have no information about v12.1.31 being pulled down due to some serious issues. 

To my best knowledge,there was only a minor cosmetic issue reported with opening gui when an email was reclassified as spam.

??? weird,

 

Edited by tommy456
add more info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I downloaded and installed, forgotten i had disabled it in the eset GUI,  but the latest version is now causing a cosmetic bug  in WIN7, fortunately it's only cosmetic as such as far as i'm able to tell

 

 

win7 network gui bug.JPG

Edited by tommy456
spelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tommy456 said:

but the latest version is now causing a cosmetic bug  in WIN7, fortunately it's only cosmetic as such as far as i'm able to tell

Your screen shot shows you have no Internet connectivity. Reboot your PC and see Internet connectivity now exists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes that is what it was showing, but i had full connectivity if i didn't have,then i couldn't of made the last post from this PC, as it turns out around 30mins later the win7 gui changed to showing internet connectivity as it is normally, why it took so long to change the gui???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, howardagoldberg said:

On Win7, with 12.1.31.0 ... My network info and LAN status look exactly as they should. So, your screenshots above may not be related to ESET.

It was 100% related to eset because it had been working normally  even today it worked normally following a reboot,  prior to upgrading  to the latest EIS version( in program) this was the result following it being upgraded upon restarting , i rebooted  because the 1st restart left my KB (RGB)not being recognised properly, but both times the win networking GUI was per my screen snip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, tommy456 said:

It was 100% related to eset because it had been working normally  even today it worked normally following a reboot,  prior to upgrading  to the latest EIS version( in program) this was the result following it being upgraded upon restarting , i rebooted  because the 1st restart left my KB (RGB)not being recognised properly, but both times the win networking GUI was per my screen snip

I completely understand the frustration you may be feeling, and that it looks like ESET could be the culprit. But, if rebooting resolved the issue - assuming ESET was still installed and you did not make any changes to ESET's settings, then it does not sound like it is an ESET issue to me.

There have been issues with network cards on Win7 after certain Windows Updates. Depending on how up to date you are on patches, that could also be causing an issue. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4009469. I believe they are resolved now, but if you delay updates, etc., that could be in the mix.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, howardagoldberg said:

I completely understand the frustration you may be feeling, and that it looks like ESET could be the culprit. But, if rebooting resolved the issue - assuming ESET was still installed and you did not make any changes to ESET's settings, then it does not sound like it is an ESET issue to me.

There have been issues with network cards on Win7 after certain Windows Updates. Depending on how up to date you are on patches, that could also be causing an issue. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4009469. I believe they are resolved now, but if you delay updates, etc., that could be in the mix.

As said the previous 2 builds of eset did not cause this issue, only following upgrading  in program  did i have this issue, nothing else has changed,  not only this, i had restarted the machine some hours earlier prior to upgrading , and this issue did not display then so i know it's eset

1st reboot after upgrade my KB software  didn't load  properly,  had the issue re the network saying no internet, ( internet working, connected) rebooted again  and just had the  internet  identifying adapter  gui, for like i said around 30mins before it resolved it's self but i had access to the internt all the time regardless of what  windows was reporting

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...