Endpoint Antivirus 7 MSI Switch Issues

Laddanator

Hello all! I have been using this command on previous versions of Eset no issues but on the newest 7 release the config file switch isn't working. Everything installs correctly but the config file does not import. 

@pushd "%~dp0"

msiexec.exe /i "eea_nt32.msi" /qb! REBOOT="ReallySuppress" ADMINCFG="config.xml"

Any suggestions?

• Administrators

Generally it should work. I'd suggest raising a support ticket and providing the config.xml along with the commandline command and parameters you ran.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

Generally it should work. I'd suggest raising a support ticket and providing the config.xml along with the commandline command and parameters you ran.

Thanks but I have been going in circles with Eset support and no answer to this issue of yet so I thought I would try here.

• Administrators

I'll be out of reach until the end of week at least so I can't try myself until then. I recall a topic in the home.forum where we solved that for the bootstrapper exe installer. I'm on a mobile phone now but if I manage to find the appropriate topic,I'll let you know.

6 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I'll be out of reach until the end of week at least so I can't try myself until then. I recall a topic in the home.forum where we solved that for the bootstrapper exe installer. I'm on a mobile phone now but if I manage to find the appropriate topic,I'll let you know.

Yes I saw that topic here

but unfortunately I can't seem to find the exe for the Endpoint antivirus 7. All I can find is the msi. I created an all-n-one installer ESMC_Installer_x64_en_US.exe but this will not run on a machine that is not on the domain. I have been using the msi installer for those machines that are not on the domain. This is a business version of Endpoint 7. Everything installs fine with my above command use the msi except the config file.