User sync task not syncing AD group names correctly

I've successfully installed ESCM VM appliance (7.0.471.0) and joined it to our domain. I can login using my AD admin credentials and sync computers, OUs and users. However, user groups names are not being synced, they appear as blank. I know the groups are there because I can see users within them, but the groups name are not showing. 

I've tried with both cn and name for the group, but they're still now syncing. Using AD Explorer I can confirm that the AD group name is in both values. Any ideas on why this is happening?

Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 17.38.55.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 17.37.34.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 17.43.46.png

Edited by EK roboter

• ESET Staff

If I recall correctly there was an issue with presets using incorrect values. I think "User Group Name" should be set to name but I am not sure it will be able to rename existing groups -> have you tried to change this value and erase at least some of the groups, just to verify that even newly added groups are still named wrongly?

59 minutes ago, MartinK said:

If I recall correctly there was an issue with presets using incorrect values. I think "User Group Name" should be set to name but I am not sure it will be able to rename existing groups -> have you tried to change this value and erase at least some of the groups, just to verify that even newly added groups are still named wrongly?

Excellent, thank you. Deleting a group and setting User Group Name to name brought all the correct names an populated each group with their corresponding users.