Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rami

Fortinet DNS/Web Filter blocking ESET Forum

Hello

From time to time , Fortinet do block ESET forum as a Newly Registered Domain or Newly Observed Domain

Or another message I get that is this address has been blocked by DNS filter (Forti's Filter) without any Category filtering or what did that occur(different block message other than the first one) , and then after about some hours it just goes away

It happens from time to time , not daily , what is getting blocked not the forum.eset.com , but those behind it or the nameservers I just don't know , I don't have precisely what gets blocked but it seems that one of the domains that is being used by invision behind the scenes , once I get the block message again I will provide with logs.

I know that is Fortinet's problem but I thought I report it to you guys.

Thank you.

Hi

Send to me on priv logs {Log&Report =>) from FGT, where it is clearly demonstrated. Realizes.

EDIT by TomasP: It is against rule 19 to ask for other users' logs.

On 3/18/2019 at 4:06 PM, EdwardTus said:

Hi

Send to me on priv logs {Log&Report =>) from FGT, where it is clearly demonstrated. Realizes.

Once it happens again I will report what has been blocked exactly , but in the recent few months it happened few times , I don't know if any of ESET's domains gets blocked or Invision domains , but I will do once that happens for sure.

Hello @EdwardTus, it is against rule 19 to ask for other users' logs.

@Rami While you are free to discuss such matter in a private conversation, please keep in mind that by providing such logs, the user may get various kinds of sensitive information about your system.

5 minutes ago, TomasP said:

Hello @EdwardTus, it is against rule 19 to ask for other users' logs.

@Rami While you are free to discuss such matter in a private conversation, please keep in mind that by providing such logs, the user may get various kinds of sensitive information about your system.

I won't provide any logs no worries , I will not send anything to anyone in Private Messages , I will just post here the link that got blocked by Forti's filters once it happens.

Thank you ;)

eset.invisionmanaged.net - DNS Request does get blocked as Newly Observed Domain