Messaggio Eset Anti_furto senza senso (Meaningless Anti-Theft message)

Buongiorno a tutti ... ogni tanto la mattina quanto accendo il pc mi arriva la mail di avviso di allerta di Eset Anti-furto, quando in realtà accedo al mio solito account protetto e non quello civetta di libero accesso .,... da cosa potrebbe dipendere ?

Ho fatto eseguire ad Eset il controllo generale del pc senza la minima segnalazione ... ho sempre Eset aggiornato 

Grazie a chi mi vorrà dare una mano

Corrado

Machine translation:

Hello everyone ... every now and then in the morning when I turn on the PC I get an e-mail alert of ESET Anti-theft alert, when in reality I access my usual protected account and not the free access owl account, ... from what could it be?

I did Eset to run the general PC check without the slightest signal ... I always have Eset updated

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to Messaggio Eset Anti_furto senza senso (Meaningless Anti-Theft message)
  • Administrators

First of all, we kindly ask you to post in English so that the others can understand and help you.

1, What ESET product do you use?
2, What Anti-Theft message did you receive?
3, Have you checked if the device is not marked as missing in the Anti-Theft portal?

Hello Marcos, many thanks for answer ....

1) I use Eset INTERNET SECURITY 

2) Message : ESET Anti-Theft recorded suspicious activity on its CORRADO-PC device. Someone logged into the device using the ghost account. etc......

3) Where do i go to check? I don't know this procedure