Got a few question about version 12.1.31.0

I noticed in my task manager Eset proxy Gui never seen that before?  Plus when I click on the Eset icon on my taskbar and look at lets say tools and scheduler then I click close. When I open up Eset again it is on the home page not where I left off at.  Before it use to stay on the scheduler page,  I hope I wrote that right.  Plus under my scheduler log maintenance is set at 8:00pm every day and it just checked it at 7:00pm.

• Administrators

The thing is that in previous versions egui was running all the time and unnecessarily consuming precious memory. After leaving gui, it was minimized so the next time you clicked the icon the gui was restored. As of v12.1, egui is  closed completely when you close it. Instead, egui proxy is run and its icon is displayed in the system tray. I'll check with devs if it's doable to remember the last gui window that was open before quitting gui and restore it later.

As for the scheduler issue, Itman has reported a similar one. We'll check it out and fix it as soon as possible if the bug is confirmed.

• ESET Insiders

Can only confirm this error, have opened already nenn post to a still completely different error!