Jump to content

EDTD - don't show manually submitted files


katbert
 Share

Recommended Posts

We have trial 1-month license for EDTD:

ESET Dynamic Threat Defense for Endpoint Security + File Security
ESET Dynamic Threat Defense for Mail Security

We add license to EBA Account, activete some servers. I see EDTD license in ESMC Console (Computer - show details), and see EDTD settings in local GUI of File Security.

If I manually submit files - I see message about successfully sended files. But I don't see submitted files in local GUI or ESMC console, as described here:

https://help.eset.com/edtd/en-US/?manual_upload.html

Local Sent files log is empty. Agent version is 7.0.577 and File Secuirity version is 7.0.12018

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Never heard about such issue and also manually submitted files are logged:

image.png

I'd suggest temporarily enabling diagnostic logging verbosity, submitting a file manually and then checking the ESET event log for possible errors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ESET Staff
26 minutes ago, katbert said:

If I manually submit files - I see message about successfully sended files. But I don't see submitted files in local GUI or ESMC console, as described here:

Not sure, but maybe file is not actually submitted because it is already known, i.e. it was submitted previously - are you testing with some custom made file?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MartinK said:

Not sure, but maybe file is not actually submitted because it is already known, i.e. it was submitted previously - are you testing with some custom made file?

Yes, with custom files.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I'd suggest temporarily enabling diagnostic logging verbosity, submitting a file manually and then checking the ESET event log for possible errors.

How to enable diagnostic logging?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

we found solution

if Windows Server don't trust certificate of ts.eset.com - send files log is empty and no error logged

after import Digicert and thatwe root certs - Eset can send files successfuly, and show all previuosly sent files

this is a bug, I think

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

You are right. In EFSW, diagnostic logging can be enabled here:

Thanks for the explanation!

And how about certificate issue from my previous post?
 

Quote

we found solution

if Windows Server don't trust certificate of ts.eset.com - send files log is empty and no error logged

after import Digicert and thatwe root certs - Eset can send files successfuly, and show all previuosly sent files

this is a bug, I think

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...