Bloqueos ip (Blocked IP)

CarlosCantero31

Buenas Noches! Soy de Nicaragua y quisiera saber si el antivirus es capaz de bloquear o esconder ip en equipos que tengan instalados el antivirus. Tengo un caso donde hay dos equipos ya con ip asignadas las cuales al hacer Ping a l puerta de enlace pues tengo reacción, pero si desde cualquiera de los dos equipo hago Ping al otro no tengo reacción de Ping. Tengo otros equipos conectados en red y cuando pingneo los equipos q están en la misma red todo bien, pero de igual forma si realizo Ping de uno de los equipos de la red no me aparece reflejado q hago Ping. El antivirus tiene algo que ver? Ya que de igual manera quiero conectar una impresora de un equipo a otro por red y no me lo permite.

Machine translation:
Goodnight! I am from Nicaragua and would like to know if the antivirus is able to block or hide ip on computers that have installed the antivirus. I have a case where there are two computers already assigned with ip which when Pinging the gateway I have a reaction, but if from either team I ping the other I have no Ping reaction. I have other equipment connected to the network and when I ping the computers that are on the same network everything is fine, but in the same way if I ping one of the computers in the network it does not appear to me that I ping. The antivirus has something to do? Since in the same way I want to connect a printer from one computer to another by network and it does not allow it.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Administrators

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English so that moderators can understand and try to help you.

If you have installed ESET NOD32 Antivirus and not ESET Internet Security or ESET Smart Security Premium, then it cannot have any effect on ping since it does not contain a firewall and thus cannot filter network communication.

• Marcos changed the title to Bloqueos ip (Blocked IP)