porque me aparece 403 error forbiden :acceso denegado (I get 403 error forbidden: access denied)

laal85

hola buenas tardes 

estaba haciendo mi encuesta por internet donde trabajo la pagina se llama clixsense y termine la encuesta  y me mando el sig. msj
403 error forbiden: acceso denegado, no tiene permiso para ver este directorio etc. no tiene mucho instale este antivirus .

antes de instalarlo nunca me aparecio ese error 

necesito que ayuden 😴

Machine translation:
I was doing my survey online where I work the page is called clixsense and I finished the survey and sent me the sig. msj
403 error forbiden: access denied, you do not have permission to view this directory etc. does not have much install this antivirus.
before installing it I never got that error

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to porque me aparece 403 error forbiden :acceso denegado (I get 403 error forbidden: access denied)
  • Administrators

What ESET product do you use? Is it possible to reproduce the issue so that you could provide step-by-step instructions? Does using another browser, temporarily disabling protocol filtering in the advanced setup or disabling other protection modules make a difference?

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English so that moderators and other users can understand you.

Doubt the installation of Eset has anything to do with this browser error.

The error is usually an access permissions issue associated with a directory/file on the server you are connected to.  Additional causes are here: https://www.lifewire.com/403-forbidden-error-explained-2617989 .

I would contact the vendor associated with survey as to possible causes and remedies.

Edited by itman

• Administrators

Yeah, I shouldn't automatically suppose that users have already made sure the issues they report don't occur without ESET installed : )