Activating ESET Internet Security version 12 with a licence for the version 10

My licence for ESET Multi Device Security (5 devices, 1 year) will be over in less than a week and I want to renew my licence. I searched through online retailers in my country and all the products I see contain licences for either version 10 or version 11. I cannot buy using ESET store since I cannot use a credit card (I know I would get a licence for version 12 on ESET store). My question is, can I activate ESET Internet Security version 12 on my PCs using a licence for either version 10 or version 11? (version 10 is preferred since it is sold as a boxed copy)

Also I want to ask that can I use the new licence in the box as a renewal since it provides extra 4 months of protection that way?

• Administrators

As long as you have a valid license, you can install, activate and update any version of the products that you are eligible for.

Also I want to ask that can I use the new licence in the box as a renewal since it provides extra 4 months of protection that way? 

It is not clear to me as to what kind of license is the second one. To my best knowledge, for multi-device security we don't offer renewals and it's necessary to purchase the product again shortly before it runs out. Anyways, I'd recommend contacting your local seller to get accurate information on this.

5 minutes ago, Marcos said:

It is not clear to me as to what kind of license is the second one.

The second product will be the same one, ESET Multi Device Security version 10. I was asking because it says on the box here as "16 months on renewal" right under the normal length of the licence. The part where it says that is in the attachment. (It is in Turkish)

20190218_191115.jpg