activation key is not received

MOBHUNTER1000

i bought eset smart security premium on 15 of feb 2019 after the payment i received an email saying "payment success and I will receive an email with product activation code within 48 hours" but now it is 3 days and i am not seeing any email in my inbox and now I thinking i have wasted my money 

if any eset employee or anyone who work in eset reading this please help

Edited by MOBHUNTER1000

• MOBHUNTER1000 changed the title to activation key is not received
  • Administrators

Please contact your local distributor in India since you most likely purchased the license from them so they should be able to check what happened with your order.

no, after the payment  i am not redirected to any local distributor page 

i only got an email 

i have attached the screenshots of the email 

as you can see it says i should receive an email containing an activation code

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (3).png

Edited by MOBHUNTER1000

yeah i have done that like 10 times and the nearest local distributor is almost 150-200 km away 

can't you do anything since your profile says you are from administrator group 

transaction id=E57FD922E1C13E0693C5

use this transaction id and do something marcos

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
9 minutes ago, Ferdin said:

Also had the same issue, the activation key has not been received yet

Please contact the seller from whom you purchased your license. Since you are from the US, I assume you purchased it from ESET, LLC.

If the seller won't respond to you and Eset won't help then just dispute the charge with your credit card. After all you have paid for a product that you did not receive. And you have tried to get help. Just call the credit card company. You'll get your money back.

As far as Eset's authorized partner in India, it is Technobind; not Sakri:

Technobind Solutions Pvt Ltd
No.19, Amar Plaza, Krishna Nagar Industrial Area, Hosur Road
Koramangala, Bangalore
560029, India

Office Phone: +918042154512
Web: www.technobind.com

I would contact them directly about your purchase issues.

Edited by itman

On 2/18/2019 at 8:04 AM, MOBHUNTER1000 said:

no, after the payment  i am not redirected to any local distributor page 

i only got an email 

i have attached the screenshots of the email 

as you can see it says FileZilla UC Browser Rufus i should receive an email containing an activation code

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (3).png

i received an email saying "payment success and I will receive an email with product activation code within 48 hours" but now it is 3 days and i am not seeing any email in my inbox and now I thinking i have wasted my money 

Edited by ARINITY

56 minutes ago, ARINITY said:

i received an email saying "payment success and I will receive an email with product activation code within 48 hours" but now it is 3 days and i am not seeing any email in my inbox and now I thinking i have wasted my money 

Again if Sakri is not responding to your inquiries about this, you need to contact Technobind about the issue. As I posted above, it appears Technobind is Eset's authorized distributor for India.

If Technobind informs you that Sakri is not affiliated with them in any way, then Sakri is the only source that can resolve this issue. If Sakri refuses to resolve the issue directly or indirectly by not responding to your inquires, it appears you have been a victim of a fraudulent purchase.

• Administrators

The license appears to be ok and I don't see any reason why you wouldn't have received your registration email. Anyways, I've re-sent it to your Gmail address. You could have also retrieved it through the form https://www.eset.com/int/support/lost-license/.