Eset says Student Discount is 50% off but it is not honoring that.

• ESET Insiders

I'm trying to use my student discount for Eset Internet Security for 2 devices for 1 year, and it is trying to charge me an incorrect price. Eset Advertises 50% off for students, and Eset says regular price is $59.99. The problem is Eset is attempting to charge me $44.99 with the discount. That is definitely not equal to 50% off. The sale price should be $30.00 off the original price which is equal to $29.99. Does Eset honor their 50% off advertising which can be found here? https://www.eset.com/us/offers/students/

My best guess is Eset is giving a 50% discount off of the full retail price of $79.99 for 3 - PCs for 1 year per my recent check at newegg.com. The $59.99 current price appears to be a temporary cut in price from the normal retail price of $79.99.

1 hour ago, itman said:

My best guess is Eset is giving a 50% discount off of the full retail price of $79.99 for 3 - PCs for 1 year

By definition "a student" would use 1 license... what's the point of offering 3PC's ????

• ESET Insiders
2 hours ago, itman said:

My best guess is Eset is giving a 50% discount off of the full retail price of $79.99 for 3 - PCs for 1 year per my recent check at newegg.com. The $59.99 current price appears to be a temporary cut in price from the normal retail price of $79.99.

The shopping cart says the regular price for 2 license for 1 year is $59.99.

• ESET Insiders
49 minutes ago, novice said:

By definition "a student" would use 1 license... what's the point of offering 3PC's ????

Very simple, I have 2 PCs which I use Eset on. Students these days use multiple devices for school. Also, i'm an InfoSec Major so I need 2 or more computers at the very minimum. I have Linux on my Laptop or I would need 3.

Edited by cutting_edgetech

• Administrators

Please contact ESET LLC. Most of moderators here are from ESET HQ in Europe so we have no clue about discounts that ESET LLC offers.

• ESET Insiders
1 hour ago, Marcos said:

Please contact ESET LLC. Most of moderators here are from ESET HQ in Europe so we have no clue about discounts that ESET LLC offers.

Ok, thank you! I will do that.