Verification of modules when starting ESET ENDPOINT SECURITY

Martinez

I have several PCs that use Windows XP, when they start they become very slow, they have installed version 7 of Endpoint Security + Agent version 7,

The reason I was investigating is because it tries to verify and update the modules,
In scheduled tasks, deactivate the verification and schedule the updates at other times, both locally and by policy. but it also checks if the modules are updated every time the machine is started.

How could I configure it so that it does not verify and slow down the PC when starting?

image.thumb.png.d5d4e3f94906359df569d1b54f9f1a30.png

• Administrators

The Regular update task checks for a newer update when you turn on the computer. However, disabling it is not recommended, otherwise you'd need to run updates manually. On multi-core systems updates should have negligible impact on performance. On old one-core systems where the single core is utilized by the system and other processes at a time, the impact of update may be noticeable.

Another thing is that Endpoint v7 does not support Windows XP. It may install on it but we do not guarantee that it will work flawlessly. In case of issues, you should downgrade to Endpoint v6.5 which is the last one that officially supports Windows XP.

The version 6.5. could you pass the link to download, since I only find version 6.6, I do not know if that version will work on XP.

The agent can I continue using v 7?

Thank you

42 minutes ago, Martinez said:

La versión 6.5. Podría pasar el enlace para descargar, ya que solo encuentro la versión 6.6, no sé si esa versión funcionará en XP.

¿El agente puedo seguir usando v 7?

Gracias

Hola Martinez.

Adjunto los links del ESET Endpoint Security Version 6.5.2132.2

64 bits
hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/ees/windows/v6/6.5.2132.2/ees_nt64_esl.msi
32 bits
hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/ees/windows/v6/6.5.2132.2/ees_nt32_esl.msi

Puedes seguir usando el mismo agente, no te va a dar problemas. Saludos

9 minutes ago, axlgabo10 said:

Hola Martinez.

Adjunto los links del ESET Endpoint Security Version 6.5.2132.2

64 bits
hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/ees/windows/v6/6.5.2132.2/ees_nt64_esl.msi
32 bits
hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/ees/windows/v6/6.5.2132.2/ees_nt32_esl.msi

Puedes seguir usando el mismo agente, no te va a dar problemas. Saludos

Muchas Gracias por el link, voy a estar descargando y probando.