ESET Mobile Applications BETA Testing - New Beta for Android

• ESET Moderators

ESET Mobile Security for Android version 3 Beta with Anti-Theft Control Via Web is now available for public testing.

The new BETA version has an improved user interface and full integration of Anti-Theft into the web interface at my.eset.com.

With the new feature, after registering on my.eset.com and pairing the device, the user will be able to remotely wipe all stored information including SD card; track device location; trigger remote siren; create front/back camera snapshots or send customizable on screen message to a potential finder. Moreover, if the device battery hits critical level, the last position is sent to my.eset.com. In addition, the new version of ESET Mobile Security BETA provides several engine improvements including On-charge Scan; ignore list for whitelisting threats; editable scan log and a host of fixes and improvements.

To test the latest ESET Mobile Security BETA and take advantage from extended Premium trial period, including exclusive giveaways and competitions, please join our Google+ Community page - ESET Mobile Applications BETA Testing.

How to became a Beta tester step by step:

1. Visit ESET Mobile Applications BETA Testing 

2. Click on Join Community button
    (you need to be logged under your native Google account you use also in your Android device)

3. Click Join EMS Beta test

4. Click Become a tester
5. Download ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus (install app to your device)

6. Launch EMS (icon looks like "e" with Beta stripe)

7. Click on  Premium Tile or Why Premium to Get Free Trial 

8. Click on Anti-Theft and follow wizard - Register new or click on "I already have an account"
9. After successful login you should see my.eset.com status connected.

10. Open browser on your computer and log in my.eset.com and you should see Mobile device Icon

Quick guide how to join the test (animated)