How to activate trial of Eset Nod32 antivirus for linux

mmh

Hello! I downloaded and installed Eset Nod32 antivirus for Linux. I inadvertently entered my preferred username & password for activating the trial. Now, I am unable to update the virus database because I consistently get an error window informing me of invalid username / password. Please guide how I can enable trial?

In addition, I desire to buy the antivirus online. However, whenever I click buy, I am directed to a page showing the address of your distributor for Pakistan. Unfortunately, the given web address doesn't appear to be genuine. So kindly advise how to buy online instead?

Initially the Website for Silicon Technologies (Eset's technical partner for Pakistan) was not opening and showing some weird wordpress page. Now I have been able to access the page. However, I am still interested in online purchase. Regards

I think I missed selecting the activate trial option and uninstalled and reinstalled the antivirus. I did then get the activate trial option and I entered my contact information. It appears that my re-installation is being treated as second request for trial?

• ESET Moderators

Hello @mmh,

you can ask for a trial license during the initial activation after the product installation so if you have uninstalled in and that reinstalled back, you can ask for a trial license.

The official ESET partner website in Pakistan is www.silicon.net.pk

Regards, Peter

Thanks. I am not getting any option to request trial license. All I get is invalid username / password.