NOT allowing me to use my product key

Hi bought my ESET internet security last night and

it won't allow me to install the program because it says my product key is invalid

I uninstalled my previous version and I reinstalled the one that was on the link in my email

that contained my product key

I UNINSTALLED my mcafee last night becaue I didnt think it would be so hard to get this eset downloaded

Please help me asap as I'm completely unprotected now

My username and password also dont work for the install or the website I'm very confused

• Administrators

Did you purchase the license through the Internet or a boxed version from a retailer? Is the key you've received in the form XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX? Did you download a correct installer for your product, meaning that if you purchased ESET Internet Security you actually installed ESET Internet Security and not ESET Smart Security Premium for instance?

As for username and password, you use only a license key in the form mentioned above to activate your product. There is no username / password to be used.

52 minutes ago, britneysmith77 said:

I uninstalled my previous version and I reinstalled the one that was on the link in my email

that contained my product key

Who was the e-mail from? Post a copy of the download link in the e-mail using hxxp or hxxps prefix.

One possible issue is that Eset licenses are country specific.