Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys

First of all , sorry for my bad English!

I want to test ESET in trial version ....

Is my ESET has problem because in your website ESET GUI has an option like that but i can not see that!

This is data of my trial license:

License ID: 3AF-X6G-XB4
Username: EAV-0248560436
Computer name: WIN-6L1LN33GPN9
Seat name: WIN-6L1LN33GPN9
Product name: ESET Smart Security Premium
Product version: 12.0.31.0
Operating system: Windows 8.1 Pro(32-bit)
Machine: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7660U CPU @ 2.50GHz

 

۱.jpg

eset_smart_security_8.png

essp_logs.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your ESET has not critical problem bro ...

It's an option for refer your friends to install ESET products and give a 30 days gift for you and your friends ...

I think this option has a problem from a week till now ... maybe not :)

Be happy bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Alex2019,

Welcome - Please do not worry as you are in trial at the moment you may not get "credit" for referring a friend. If you like the product and buy a license and activate it then the item you are missing will show.  

I hope your test go well, ESET is a great product.  The trial is fully functional, the refer a friend is one small and understandable difference only for licensed users.

Also:  As a kind recommendation you should only provide personal data via PM and only when ask (noting your user name and license ID and seat name in your post)

Enjoy and please do not hesitate to ask questions during your trial, great forum here. -- ebill

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, ebill said:

The trial is fully functional, the refer a friend is one small and understandable difference only for licensed users. 

Thanks for your reply bro , you must be admin here😉 but i'm not agree with you ...

 

https://help.eset.com/essp/12/en-US/idh_referral.html

 

2.png

Edited by Moriseif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just noticed something. Both OP and @Moriseif are running Win 8.1. Why this would manifest on that OS ver. I have no clue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Moriseif said:

 

Thanks for your reply bro , you must be admin here😉 but i'm not agree with you ...

 

https://help.eset.com/essp/12/en-US/idh_referral.html

 

2.png

As Marcos said, the feature in not available in all countries.

https://forum.eset.com/topic/17693-i-cant-see-refer-your-friend-button/?do=findComment&comment=87536

Regards,

Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TomFace said:

As Marcos said, the feature in not available in all countries.

Well, the option shows in the Dutch language versions. So I assume it is available in the Netherlands.

Eset_Dutch.thumb.png.84d80293cf6f173d6e6f25c08613483c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, itman said:

Well, the option shows in the Dutch language versions. So I assume it is available in the Netherlands.

Eset_Dutch.thumb.png.84d80293cf6f173d6e6f25c08613483c.png

Check license validity :)

This option disabled 1 week ago ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TomFace said:

As Marcos said, the feature in not available in all countries.

https://forum.eset.com/topic/17693-i-cant-see-refer-your-friend-button/?do=findComment&comment=87536

Regards,

Tom

I don't think so :)

I think disabled for all country now bcaz of server's problem

more than this problem , no one of staff is not here 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Alex2019,

I have two things to note the first to set my response correct.

1- Sorry for not researching ESET documentation properly as pointed out by another poster, I did make some assumptions in my response. I do see in the documentation the feature may be limited to certain parts of the world.  

2- In looking into this more I have an important observation that "may" be helpful in figuring out the possible GUI flaw  - Your OS a 32bit version of windows (x86) this may be related to your GUI issue if it applies to your area.

 

Edited by ebill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ebill said:

For Alex2019,

I have two things to note the first to set my response correct.

1- Sorry for not researching ESET documentation properly as pointed out by another poster, I did make some assumptions in my response. I do see in the documentation the feature may be limited to certain parts of the world.  

2- In looking into this more I have an important observation that "may" be helpful in figuring out the possible GUI flaw  - Your OS a 32bit version of windows (x86) this may be related to your GUI issue if it applies to your area.

 

Thanks bro ... maybe need to install 64 bit OS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we don't have admin or sth like that?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×