Does any one know how to get rid of microsoft edge?

Tyfox

microsoft edge is annoying ccleaner says it cant clean parts of it. I love eset i had bought it for my laptop but it was stolen. but the free online cleaner works well. it is on my task bar I also use spybot I defiantly will buy eset again when my new gaming computer is built. I bought parts at newegg need a few more things to get it goin  Too Eset staff, Thank you for protecting me for the last 10years

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 10:31 PM, Tyfox said:

microsoft edge is annoying ccleaner says it cant clean parts of it. I love eset i had bought it for my laptop but it was stolen. but the free online cleaner works well. 

On 2/19/2019 at 8:59 AM, StevenBrown said:

I also didn't know thanks for sharing the link hope it helps  Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

If Microsoft didn't change its politics during the 5 years (since 2013, I left for Linux), You can't. If edge is like IE si its part of the system and you can not delete it.

Just ignore the message or open Edge and delete all data, plugins, toolbars, etc etc. And retry.

Check also Task Manager, if it's running ccleaner can't delete files that are being used.

Edited by nour

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 9:50 PM, itman said:

You need to get help on this at the CCleaner forum: https://forum.piriform.com/forum/4-ccleaner-discussion/

I went to my uncle to give him a hand installing the brake kit, American racing rims and the wiring of the led light bars for his truck, He also showed me his laptop as he tried Eset trial. Guess this CCleaner can also help remove some more issues that slows down the laptop.