Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ankit360

Eset Business Security Pack vs ESET Endpoint Antivirus

hi . my current non-eset antivirus in my compony is going to expire this month . i m planing to move to eset as i getting good offer on  Eset Business Security Pack

i want to know main diffrence between Eset Business Security Pack vs ESET Endpoint Antivirus

currently i have 30 windows pc + 5 windows server  can i buy  25 + 10  Eset Business Security Pack with diffrent license and use them into one ?

Hello Ankit360,

Our Business Packs are a group of products that usually include the EndPoint Solution and Server Solution. There are also several other products that are included in these. For a tailored Pack to your needs please contact our Sales Team at 1-866-343-3738 Option 1.

EEA is just our antivirus product for workstations which you can purchase by itself.

Hello Ankit360,

Our Business Packs are a group of products that usually include the EndPoint Solution and Server Solution. There are also several other products that are included in these. For a tailored Pack to your needs please contact our Sales Team at 1-866-343-3738 Option 1.

EEA is just our antivirus product for workstations which you can purchase by itself.

i m from india and ur sale / tecnical support is bad here i try to contact  them but did't got any reply . can i join 25+10 license into one ?

Dear Ankit,

You can call toll free 1800-209-1999 and ask your query or else you can also write them at support@esetindia.com