Unable to update from ESMC 7.0.577.0 to 7.0.72.0

Hi,

I'm unable to perform an update of ESMC installed on our WS2016. I do not get any popup on the server/webconsole and the update option from the help menu is not showing up. I'm trying to find information to do it manually but not result.

Why is the update link missing in the menu? I've logged in with the built-in administrator and my domain user member of the administrators group and still no update option.

Any documentation available to perform the update manually with the installer?

Thanks for your help!

2019-01-29 13_55_32-ESET Security Management Center.png

Won't auto update for me. No idea why. Went to the computer this morning and see a "uninstalling" stuck at 3%. Waited for a half hour and no progress. Went to task manager and shut it down. Now... nothing. Can't start eset. Still shows in programs but won't start. 

• Administrators
5 hours ago, garyoa1 said:

Won't auto update for me. No idea why. Went to the computer this morning and see a "uninstalling" stuck at 3%. Waited for a half hour and no progress. Went to task manager and shut it down. Now... nothing. Can't start eset. Still shows in programs but won't start.

What version of the ESMC server do you have currently installed? Did you send an ESMC Component upgrade task to the ESMC server?

As I said, been using it for years. Just went to the computer this morning (they are never shut off) and got the uninstalling notice. No clue what version anything was.