MS Outlook 2016 "Sync Issues" and "Confilcts" - Part 2

RangerZ

I am unclear under what circumstances a topic becomes archived, but the issue persists

https://forum.eset.com/topic/16463-ms-outlook-2016-sync-issues-and-confilcts/?_fromLogin=1

I have now upgraded to 7.0.2 and I guess still waiting for 7.1. (???? date ????)

I have been updating my client PCs the last few weeks and deleting as many as 23000 items in the "Sync Issues" folders.

• Administrators

There is no ETA for Endpoint v7.1 yet to my best knowledge. If emails are already scanned on a mail server, you can disable integration with MS Outlook to prevent concurrent modification of emails and thus prevent sync issues.

I am mostly concerned about Phishing.  MS does not catch all this, I get 1-2 a day.  That said, not seeing ESET move anything into the Infected Items folder.

Can you please point me to the appropriate help for understanding the config for Endpoint AV 7.0.2?

8 hours ago, RangerZ said:

I am unclear under what circumstances a topic becomes archived, but the issue persists

https://forum.eset.com/topic/16463-ms-outlook-2016-sync-issues-and-confilcts/?_fromLogin=1

I have now upgraded to 7.0.2 and I guess still waiting for 7.1. (???? date ????)

I have been updating my client PCs the last few weeks and deleting as many as 23000 items in the "Sync Issues" folders.

Don't disable integration with Outlook. Try playing with options in Email client protection.

First make sure Disable checking upon inbox content change is checked. We use O365 and EES v5. We had similar problem and after turning this option on it went away.

image.thumb.png.51185b387e40635f8f57c39335992d48.png