Onde encontrar a chave de acesso (Where to find the access key)

Marcilene

Olá, desinstalei o antivírus do meu notebook sem querer. Instalei ele novamente, mas não consigo encontrar a chave de acesso para inserir.
Eu renovei a licença dia 27/09/2018.
Como posso ter acesso a essa chave para terminar a instalação, quero usar a licença que comprei? Só consegui encontrar no meu e-mail o recebo da compra.

Machine translation:

Hello, I uninstalled the antivirus from my notebook unintentionally. I installed it again, but I can not find the access key to insert.
I renewed the license on 09/27/2018.
How can I access this key to finish the installation, I want to use the license that I bought? I only found in my email the receipt of the purchase.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to Onde encontrar a chave de acesso (Where to find the access key)
  • Administrators

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English. If you don't speak English at all, you can use a translator.

Regarding your question, your license key should be enclosed in the registration email that you received after purchase. If it's not there for whatever reason, you can try to retrieve it through the form https://www.eset.com/int/support/lost-license/ or by contacting the seller from whom you purchased your license.