Moving a device to Dynamic Group

Hi,

I would like to see several devices listed under a dynamic group in the ERA 6.x portal.   The device is showing in /all.   The dynamic group has a template which searches for the peer certificate that is set up for the location and pulls them in.   Its working for about 20 computers but I would like to get the other 10 in the dynamic group.   Is there a task I can run or something I can do to make sure the 10 computers that are not in the dynamic group have the correct peer certificate?    If not i'm assuming the only way is to do a reinstall of the agent.

Thank you,

• Administrators

The membership in dynamic groups is evaluated automatically by agent on clients and then reported to the ESMC server.

If certain computers do not appear in DG in which you'd expect them to be, the rules for the particular DG were not evaluated as true.

• ESET Staff

What is the DG condition for the clients? You can´t put clients into the DG manually, they need to meet the inclusion criteria. Those are defined in the "DG Template". If you want to be sure that policy is applied to a client, you can either do it by manually assigning the policy to the client, or putting them to a static group and assigning the policy to the static group.