Switching From Security Premium to Internet Security

I have ESET Internet Security on my two computers and on my cell.  I put Smart Security Premium on my new ASUS as a trial but want to use Internet Security when I purchase the license. 

Do I have to delete the 'premium' or can I install Internet Security over the Premium.  Thank you.  KOR-

• ESET Insiders
2 hours ago, KOR said:

I have ESET Internet Security on my two computers and on my cell.  I put Smart Security Premium on my new ASUS as a trial but want to use Internet Security when I purchase the license. 

Do I have to delete the 'premium' or can I install Internet Security over the Premium.  Thank you.  KOR-

You just need to enter new key from Eset Smart Security Premium license in your current EIS install.

• Administrators

You have 2 options:

1, Switch to ESET Internet Security by navigating to Help and support -> Change product. Then enter your new license key via Change license.
2, Uninstall ESSP and install EIS from scratch. After installation, enter your new license key in the activation window.

2 hours ago, KOR said:

Sorry Marcos but do not understand what you mean by "change product" .

Hello KOR. From your main ESET gui, go to help and support. There you'll see...... (as shown below).

Help.thumb.jpg.ed07f2e030702abb1632ed373f078d12.jpg

Regards,

Tom

Edited by TomFace

• Administrators

Please post a screen shot like the one from TomFace so that we can see how it looks like and what version of ESSP you have installed.

Thank you for the help.  I UNinstalled the ISP and put in IS.  I wonder if that missing box to click is because it was a trial.  The ESET Internet Security I have on my other computer has a license and shows the 'change' box.  KOR-