Renew for 2 posts

Hello,

My license of Nod32 is for one year and two desktop PC. One PC is at my mother's  house and Nod32 protects Windows 7.

The other computer is at my home and it protects my triple boot : Windows Xp pro x64, Windows 7 and Xubuntu 18.04.

Last year, when I renewed, It lasted a few minutes for the new expiration date to show for the windows versions of both computers. However, I had to write a message here because Nod32 for Linux/Xubuntu did not show the new date of expiration. It occurred only after several hours.

On Eset web page comparative, I see "ESET Nod32 antivirus" and "ESET Multi -Device Security" (https://nod32.achat-licence.fr/comparatif-solutions-antivirus-ESET-2018.php5). I read "protect for Mac and Linux" in the multi device solution.

My question is : Must I buy the "Multi-Device Security" or simply renew with my usual NOD32 ?

Thank you.

Edited by fidelius2
desktop PC indeed

• Administrators

It is up to you but I assume purchasing a multi-device security license would be cheaper than purchasing renewal for each of the 3 machines. Multi-device security license entitles you to download and install ESET Internet Security in addition to ESET NOD32 Antivirus which also includes Network attack protection to protect your machine from exploits exploiting network vulnerabilities that propagate from unpatched computers.

Dear Marcos,

I have 2 machines. One machine has Windows 7 and the other machine has 3 OS (Windows xp, Windows 7 and Linux/Ubuntu). I currently use NOD32 for 2 machines and renewing my license will cost 25 Euros. Buying for the first time the Multi-Device license for 2 machines will cost 60 Euros.

If I renew NOD32, will it still work with my 3 mutl-boot machine (Windows XP Pro X64, Windows 7, Linux18.04 X64) ? I am not interested in Network protection .

or I I must purchase the  Muti-Device Security because I have Linux on one machine ?

Thank you.

Edited by fidelius2