jinlei801011

ESMC components upgrade task failed

My ESET server is v7.0.553, try to upgrade to v7.0.557 using components upgrade task but it is failed. And my customer manually upgraded ERA6 server to ESMC7, and then using components upgrade task to upgrade others also failed. Is it ESET server issue?

Are those two independent issues, or one? I assume, it´s two of them. We won´t be able to comment, without seeing the logs from the failed attempts. 

18 hours ago, MichalJ said:

Are those two independent issues, or one? I assume, it´s two of them. We won´t be able to comment, without seeing the logs from the failed attempts. 

Hi Michal,

Server trace log is uploaded, could you help to check?

Thanks

trace.log

According to provided logs, ESMC server has problem to establish connection to most of ESET services. It is not able to connect to ESET repository, update server, license servers .. could you verify it is properly configured? Maybe there is problem with firewall or proxy configuration?

Also I would recommend to check AGENT's trace.log -> upgrade of infrastructure is executed by AGENT, so there should be visible also upgrade errors, but my best guess is that AGENT installed on the same machine as ESMC has the same network-related problems.